[time-nuts] using Fury GPSDO with Rb

Scott Mace smace at intt.net
Fri Apr 11 14:19:08 EDT 2008

The output of the Rb was TTL also.  What are the side effects
of using that with the Fury (other than not getting a sine output)?

This FRS-A looks like a regular FRS with an additional connector board that makes
it pin-compatible with the LPRO and a slightly larger enclosure.  In
reading the manual, it's possible to change it from TTL to sine output, but
probably not worth the effort.  I opened up the unit and found
that the range is set from the factory with a small resistor piggybacked on
R13 on the power supply board.  It states that this might need to be
adjusted over time.

	Scott