[time-nuts] Datum GPS Time/Frequency System

Glenn Little WB4UIV glennmaillist at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 14 09:04:05 EDT 2008

I am new to the list. I checked the archives, but found no
information on this equipment.

Does anyone have information on a Datum 9390-5593? I bought one at a
hamfest and would like to modify it for a 10 MHz out. I suspect that
I can intercept the Rb standard output with a distribution amplifier
to feed the original destination and a BNC connector on the back
panel. The amplifier should isolate the 10 MHz output on the back
from the reference to the board.

Any help appreciated. What I would like to find is an operators and a
service manual.

Thank you
Glenn
WB4UIV