[time-nuts] 5 MHZ PIC PPS Divider?

Stanley Reynolds stanley_reynolds at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 13:18:43 EDT 2008

Thank you for your ideas,

It will be good for me to go thou the process of improvement one step at a time, I have several steps to try that should keep me busy, I expect to make several prototypes and with some luck try several methods. I do need to bootstrap my self up as I have to develop my tools as I go. Using one prototype to debug the next. My first goal will be to produce a crude counter and see how far I can push it. I have the freedom to fail as this is a hobby for me.

A few of my replies to the list went to the individual and not the group, this was a pilot error, sorry.

Thanks again to all who help,

Stanley