[time-nuts] Power Consumption Trimble Thunderbolt

iovane at inwind.it iovane at inwind.it
Sun Apr 27 15:19:22 EDT 2008

Rainer,
I presume your Power Supply has a fan which may absorb 2 to 4
Watt. Given the low consumption of Thunderbolt, you could try
 disconnecting the fan to save a few Watts.
The Meanwell T-30B has no fan. I' ve not yet measured its
 idling consumption (no load), but to answer your question it
 should be added to the 3.3 W mentioned by Werner.

73,
Antonio I8IOV