[time-nuts] Double-Oven Thunderbolt on Ebay

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Fri Aug 8 18:23:27 EDT 2008

I don't have any of the 10811-60158s, but I did buy two of the 10811-60168s
that were up for auction recently.  The -60168s seem to be really good
performers (from memory, -106 dBc/Hz at 1 Hz, -139 at 10, -155 at 100, -164
at 1000, when I measured them against each other.)  I have never seen any
specs for them, or anything else about them.

If someone wants to lend one of the -60158s to me, I'll benchmark it against
one of the -60268s.

Tom or JohnA, have either of you run any Allan plots on a 10811-60268?  I'd
be curious to see how they do.

-- john, KE5FX