[time-nuts] Designing and building an OCXO and GPSDO

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Wed Aug 13 19:54:28 EDT 2008

SAIDJACK at aol.com wrote:
> Yup, I agree.
>
> I wish I did have one of those TSC5120A's!
>
> Or "at least" an E5052A/B.
>
> bye,
> Said

Said

Maybe a "competition" between various designs is in order?

Restricting the designs to those reputed to have low phase noise and/or
high stability is perhaps in order.

We don't want endless slight variations on the same theme, significant
design variations only would be useful in evaluating relative performance.

Examples using general purpose and high ft transistors as well as
modular amplifiers (perhaps only useful for 80MHz and above)?

Bruce