[time-nuts] Odetics 325 & 425: File recovery

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Fri Aug 22 13:55:08 EDT 2008

You can pipe rsync over SSH; a lot of folks who (quite rightly) don't
permit telnet leave the SSH ports open, and it's a lot more secure for
your data, anyway.  I don't recall the exact magic to make rsync plus
SSH work under Windows, but I think you could use PuTTY or Teraterm to
provide the port forwarding.

John
----