[time-nuts] FE-5680A C-field trimer ??

wje wje at quackers.net
Sun Aug 24 20:11:41 EDT 2008

   Unless you can measure the frequency to at least a few parts in 10e10,
   you won't see any change.
   These devices are far more precise than standard frequency counters.
   You either need something like an HP 5370 or 5371 to measure the
   difference, or another equally precise oscillator to compare against
   using a phase meter or your oscilloscope.
Bill Ezell
----------
They said 'Windows or better'
so I used Linux.

   Rex wrote:

Have you adjusted it? I tried tweaking that pot on one I had and I
didn't see any effect.

wje wrote:

There's a small hole on the side of the case.
This is the trimmer access, at least on mine.

Bill Ezell
They said 'Windows or better'
so I used Linux.

EMMANOUIL MANTZARAS wrote:

Hi
Is there any one that knows where is the c-field trimer in the FE-5680A board
??
Thanks
sv1bke

and follow the instructions there.