[time-nuts] I now have a clock accurate to 10E-6!!!

Morris Odell vilgotch at bigpond.net.au
Mon Aug 25 04:18:56 EDT 2008

You are a lucky man with foresight! One of the many bruises I have
accumulated over years of kicking myself relates to passing up on an offer
to obtain a couple of those.

I do have a rather mundane grandfather clock which would benefit from the 1
pps treatment though. Just need to pursuade the domestic engineering
manager......

Morris