[time-nuts] I now have a clock accurate to 10E-6!!!

Jim Palfreyman jim77742 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 21:47:24 EDT 2008

I will get that photo for you. (I didn't actually use a flash - that's just
the halogen floor light I use to see what I'm doing.) Also, being a keen
amateur photographer with some quite decent equipment I'll put some effort
in and make it a good one!

In that rack actually is a speaking clock (installed in Australia in the
1980s and my other prized possession) that I acquired a few years back along
with my recently purchased 5370B timer/counter and 3325B function generator.

Jim