[time-nuts] While we're discussing backups...

Mike Naruta AA8K aa8k at comcast.net
Tue Aug 26 22:55:42 EDT 2008

Wife:  Maybe he really IS your best friend.   :)

Powerful lock:  We have a big, old house safe
that has stopped opening to the combination
(the original factory combination).  I'm guessing
corrosion; debating whether to call a locksmith.

Inaccessibility:  We're about a half mile from
an interstate freeway to an international border.
A hazardous material spill could make our backups
unavailable forever.  Any farm chemicals nearby?

My good friend Cliff's wife got angry at him
because he was spending too much time on his
ham radio.  She poured a bottle of glue into
his new transceiver.  It never worked again.