Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Mon Dec 1 23:26:38 UTC 2008

Stanley Reynolds wrote:
> [...]
If you have 3 or more then you could use the 3 (or N) cornered hat
technique to identify the best of them.

However this requires a significant amount of phase comparison equipment
and adequate isolation between all the OCXOs.
Its all too easy to have one or more of the oscillators injection lock
if the OCXO buffer reverse isolation is inadequate.

Bruce