[time-nuts] Wenzel Associates 100 Mhz osc

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Wed Dec 3 19:20:25 UTC 2008

> If labeled 12V, that means 12V, not 12V automobile.

It depends.

The data sheet at
> http://www.mtronpti.com/pdf/xo5051_datasheet51607.pdf
Doesn't say "12V".  It says
  Supply Voltage  Vs  12 to 15 Volts  Consult Factory

I don't know if that data sheet applies to the unit being considered.  If I
was working without a good data sheet, I'd probably limit it to 12 V.

On the other hand, if the supply is primarily power for the oven, the voltage
range is often fairly wide, at least on the data sheets I'm remembering right
now.