[time-nuts] SR620 Manual

Don @ True-Cal True-Cal at swbell.net
Mon Dec 8 18:00:07 UTC 2008

Hi All,

As mentioned in these earlier threads, the Stanford site does not include schematics in their online manuals. I have the online version of the manual for my SR620 but would love to have the schematics. I am getting ready to install the low phase noise SC10 as the high stability reference oscillator option and would like to know exactly how the factory install is implemented. Does anyone have the schematic of full version manual to share? Alternatively, details of the reference oscillator option?

Thanks...
Don