[time-nuts] Lady Heather's Disciplined Oscillator (Thunderbolt) Software

Brian Kirby kirbybq at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 24 22:25:08 UTC 2008

I took it and moved it to a machine I have dedicated to timing.  The
machine is a 700 Mhz athlon, that can boot 2000, NT and DOS 6.22.

2000 just went back to the command line, NT said its initializing memory
and went back to the command prompt and DOS 6.22 appeared to run, but It
put the computer video in a higher resolution than my monitor can support.

I'll give a better report when I have time to move a better monitor to
the machine....

Brian KD4FM