[time-nuts] DMTD mixer question

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sun Dec 28 01:15:37 UTC 2008

Even though the ISE/Webpack toolchain is considered somewhat buggier and
less-capable than the competing Altera freeware, I prefer it because the
Altera package requires product activation.  Call it paranoia on my part,
but I see a lot of HPSDR experimenters who are going to be unhappy campers
when (not if) Altera decides to stop supporting their toolchain.

-- john, KE5FX