[time-nuts] altitude difference between two gps

James R. Gorr n3toy at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 28 03:46:41 UTC 2008

Yes.  The pending leap second has me very scared.  It is the Y2k bug of 2008.  :-)

Sorry, that is a tilde, not a negative sign.  Meant as "approximately" 791 meters, although I may be using it completely wrong.  The real value (mean average) is 790.83 meters for the Sure Electronics GPS.

Sorry for the confusion.