[time-nuts] How are you going to spend your extra second?

Jim Palfreyman jim77742 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 02:31:49 UTC 2008

I suppose it's "nuts" is it to want to live in a society where there a very
few guns available, where ordinary people don't carry them and people can't
be shot and killed in a quick fit of anger over something trivial.

I like living in a society like that and I find it objectionable to be
called a "nut".

But I like being called a time-nut!

Jim