[time-nuts] HP 3048A system software

Kent seiskent at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 6 01:43:42 EST 2008

John,

The HPIB commands for the 11848A relating to the RF section are very similar
to the 35601A commands. The 35601A commands are spelled out in the 3047A
Phase.dat file in the subroutine SetupInterface (search for: NAME:
Setupinterface). The commands for the 35601A low-frequency section, on the
other hand,  are quite different as this hardware differs considerably from
the 11848A.  However, I have been working on a program to control both units
and have decoded the register assigments for the 11848a interface. If you
are interested in this information, contact me off-list..

Kent Falkenstein