[time-nuts] HP 3048A system software

Daun Yeagley daun at yeagley.net
Wed Feb 6 08:47:34 EST 2008

Hi Brooke

That's partially true, but not completely.
I know of some programs where they actually scrambled or deleted the symbol
table, so that all variable names and labels became unreadable.  There are
also "CSUBS", which are compiled subroutines. The only way to find out what
happened there is to somehow obtain the original source.
If someone has the secured code, I have (or at least *did*) have a program
that could be used to unsecure it.  If anyone has that code, send it to me
and I'll "unsecure" it.

Daun
N8ASB