[time-nuts] Unpublished commands for Z3801A

Murray Greenman murray at rakon.co.nz
Thu Feb 21 19:18:35 EST 2008

That reminds me - the ':PTIM:TCOD:FORM' commands are in the manual, but
the ':diag:gps:utc' and the ':syst:pon' family are not. I'd forgotten
about that.

I've spent ages sorting out the commands and queries for other GPSDOs
(the HP/Agilent/Symmetricom Z3815A, the CIC GPSR-A and the Samsung
GCRU-D), but I'm sure it would be helpful if someone with a list of
'unpublished commands' for the Z3801A was prepared to share it with us.

I've found that the commands for other units are a good place to start
when trying to find commands for other models. Never reliable, ond often
subject to surprises, but better than nothing!

Murray