[time-nuts] The Original Time Nut

Greg Dowd GDowd at symmetricom.com
Fri Feb 22 17:01:39 EST 2008

Just to clarify the record, I recently visited the Patek Philippe museum
in Geneva and was surprised to learn that everything ever invented with
respect to time, including marine chronometers, had actually previously
been invented by a French or Swiss individual residing in the Geneva
region.  At least according to my guide.

Greg Dowd
gdowd at symmetricom dot com (antispam format)
Symmetricom, Inc.
www.symmetricom.com
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler" Albert
Einstein