[time-nuts] 35601A as stand-in for 11848A ?

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sat Jan 5 19:57:47 EST 2008

While that makes sense as an optimization step, I think it's important not
to send him on an endless hunt for a few extra dBc/Hz' worth of accuracy
when he's missing 30 or 40.  He can get to -160 dBc/Hz with only the
1980s-era guidelines in the HP and Wenzel app note, which are relatively
simple (if still error-prone when executed manually).

-- john, KE5FX