[time-nuts] Prologix, Linux and bash

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Wed Jan 16 13:49:20 EST 2008

Hi Patrick --

Off the top of my head, I can't help with the syntax, but I wanted to
mention that sometimes under Linux a USB device will assume different
device names depending on how many times (and how recently) it's been
plugged and unplugged.  So, it's possible the Prologix may answer on
ttyUSB1 or even ttyUSB2 after a few troubleshooting attempts.

John
----