[time-nuts] prologix device as sniffer

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Mon Jan 28 01:37:14 EST 2008

Patrick,

as a sniffer would typically be used to locate gpib communication
problems, is there any special problem to be solved?

> > Is there a way to set it up to read one address continuously?

This one does not sound like a problem!? Currently your program loop
contains ONLY reading from the device. Did you consider to ASK the
device in regular time intervals from within the loop?

Best regards
Ulrich Bangert