[time-nuts] HP 105 manual finally scanned

David Forbes dforbes at dakotacom.net
Tue Jul 1 03:28:56 EDT 2008

I wanted to do this two years ago, but computer events conspired to
slow me down.

http://www.nixiebunny.com/HP105AB.pdf

It's about 9 MB, 400DPI scans in B&W for the text/drawings and 8 bit
grey for the photos.

I scanned all the schematics as two B&W pages and glued them together
into one 11x17 page per sheet using Photoshop. I added the board
photos with the same page numbers as regular sized pages before the
schematics, sort of like it appears in the manual's fold-out pages.

Please let me know if anything needs fixing.

Also, anyone who knows the Agilent obsolete-manual librarians,
perhaps you could pass it along to them. It's been a rather glaring
omission from their collection for a long time now.

And I'll be happy to take it down from my website if such things as
manuals for obsolete electronic items shouldn't be exposed to the
world.

Enjoy.
--

--David Forbes, Tucson, AZ