[time-nuts] Rb references for audiophiles?

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 5 07:34:43 EDT 2008

Actually,  both... if you happen to press PLAY on my car stereo,  out would come Thick As A Brick.  Flip it over (yes, I live in the Lands of the Obsolete,  it is a cassette) and and you get Sounds From the Woods...  Root around under the seats and you would find some Aqualung and who knows what else.  I would tell you about my last Jethro Tull concert,  but errr,  uhhh I can't seem to remember.