[time-nuts] PCB costs and suggestions for suppliers

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Tue Jul 8 18:03:15 EDT 2008

I have used Olimex also, from the US. Good quality, reasonable price and
delivery, painless transaction overall.

Only problem the last time I wanted to buy from them: they were on vacation
and they simply did not reply or acknowledge my email until 2 weeks later
when they came back... In the mean time, I had bought my PWBs from somewhere
else, and I am sorry that I did because it ended up costing more and taking
longer, because the other guys (US based, who shall remain nameless) blew
their projected delivery by a bunch.

Olimex will get my business again next time.

Didier KO4BB