[time-nuts] 74ac112 and 74ac164 sources and 200 Ohm resistors for frequency divider board?

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Sat Jul 12 15:46:27 EDT 2008

Hi Dave Rapid Electronics in Colchester do SMBs ....the eaiest way to get
200 ohms might be 2 by 100ohm in series..though it wont fit a ready made
1206 size pcb :-((

www.rapidelectronics.co.uk
or www.rapidonline.com  is one they quote now I think both work.
I dont think you will get 74ACs there though

Alan G3NYK