[time-nuts] Trimble Palisade

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Mon Jul 14 16:30:11 EDT 2008

dave.g0dja at tiscali.co.uk writes:

Does  anyone have any useful information on using it, or should I open it
up and  replace the multiway socket and see if I can do something else
other than  mount it outside as another time standard?

Thanks for any  ideas.

-------------------------
I don't know if you've seen this site?

_http://www.dc2light.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Webpage/GPS_ref.htm_
(http://www.dc2light.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Webpage/GPS_ref.htm)

I wouldn't recommend taking it apart if you do intend to put it  outside.
If you can't find the proper connector it shouldn't be difficult to mount
individual sockets plus some sleeves on the ends of a multiway cable, although
not exactly weatherproof either.
It used to be possible to buy D type shells and pins/sockets separately,
just as one example, but perhaps a conventional D type connector could  be broken
apart to provide the sockets?

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR