[time-nuts] thunderbolt for ntpd or gpsd

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 14 18:39:08 EDT 2008

The ThunderBolt does not seem to have a way to control the width of the 1PPS pulse in software...  My data dumper program for the thing requests and processes just about every message the thing can handle (and a few that it cannot) and I have not seen any messages that can control the pulse width.  Do you have any info on how to do it?