[time-nuts] HP 113BR manual scanned

Greg Burnett gbusg at comcast.net
Mon Jul 21 16:38:33 EDT 2008

Hi David,

As followup to your question, my friend at Agilent tells me they will take
scans of any manuals (even for very old instruments) but they probably won't
post it until someone asks for it. He says "it's still better to contribute
it because it's better to have it than not, even if it does not get posted
until someone asks!"

He says that manuals at agilent.com is the email address to remember whether
wanting to find one or to offer one.

Cheers,
Greg

----David wrote:
Does anyone think Agilent is interested in a manual for something
this old, or is this more of an HP Archives sort of boatanchor?

I also have a 103AR manual to scan if anyone's interested in this
ancient stuff. Let me know.
--clip--