[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Lives

David Ackrill dave.g0dja at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Jul 22 13:32:32 EDT 2008

David C. Partridge wrote:
> The self survey will go green after it has completed the survey as will the
> stored position.

Thanks for the advice Dave,

Yes, I can see that it's only 73% through the self survey, so I'll leave
it whilst I do the dinner, and see if it's finished by then.

Did I see, somewhere, that someone had written another program to
collect data from the Thunderbolt?

Also, is there a way to get it to keep a PC clock on time (allowing for
the GPS leap second difference of course) as that would also be useful
for times when I am not in range of the internet, but want to use
Amateur Radio modes, like the WSJT modes, that rely upon accurate timing
to ensure that you are transmitting and receiving at the correct times
each minute?

Dave (G0DJA)