[time-nuts] quick and very dirty phase comparator

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Wed Jun 4 18:41:10 EDT 2008

Ulrich,

One of things I noticed when playing with that DDS design tool is you can achieve
the same output frequency using a different clock frequency, thus removing the
spurs.  THe trick is to look at clock frequencies that you can lock to your house
reference for stability.  Also, it might be possible to use cascading DDS chips,
one providing the clock for the other.

What are the thoughts on such an approach ?

Bill....WB6BNQ