[time-nuts] Finally acquired a 5370B

Jim Palfreyman jim77742 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 21:43:36 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Well getting a second hand 5370B will be no big deal for those of you in the
US, but in Australia getting one of these units is very expensive due to
rare local availability and cost of postage from the US. I was recently
quoted US$350 - more than the unit itself cost!

However after patiently waiting two years I recently won an auction at a
decent price and the postage was a very "reasonable" US$170.

Now whilst waiting for it to arrive I've downloaded the full manual and read
up as much as I can without having the ability to play with the unit yet.

However, what I'm after is any hints, tricks or gotchas I need to watch out
for. The unit looks like it will be in good order (ebay id 300229475698) but
any guidance or advice would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Jim