[time-nuts] Auston 2100F

Stanley Reynolds stanley_reynolds at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 14 11:18:24 EDT 2008

With my VE2ZAZ GPS Standard connected to the 2100F for 12 hours getting E09 -2.7 and -409.55 usec is this reasonable the E10 numbers from the cell site standards below looked better ? The cell site standards are not GPS and have not been calibrated in years. All have been powered up for weeks.

What I'm calling Cell site standards are a:

Rubidium ED2R849 G4 - Frequency Generator Shelf Lucent/Efratom Frequency Generator 10 Mhz
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310033388427

and

Ball Efratom MRK series rubidium frequency standard , USAF demil surplus model # 808-400-8
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130205512764
The VE2ZAZ GPS standard is using a Garmin 25LVC and Efratom 10MHz OCXO model # 105243-001.
All in a climate controlled basement and the Efratom 10MHz OCXO is isolated with 2" of styrofoam.

Stanley