[time-nuts] Avaliability of chart paper for Fluke Monotronics 207

Bill Smitherman kd4af1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 23:51:10 EDT 2008

to the group

I know I am going back in time and in technology, but I would like
to get my old Fluke Monotronics 207 Phase Tracker up and
running again on WWVB.  Can anyone advise on a source of
the Chart Paper for the Rustrack Chart Recorder found in this
receiver.  Years ago no problem to find.  Surely someone on the group is
still using the old 207, now days.  Thanks for any leads
phone numbers or sources for this strip chart paper.

Bill Smitherman KD4AF    kd4af1 at gmail.com