[time-nuts] Simple GPS 10 MHz frequency standard

J. L. Trantham jltran at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 19 19:32:23 EDT 2008

Bob,

I too feel well behind most everyone here but I am trying to keep up.  I am
looking to build a GPSDO as a second reference to my Z3816A.  I have been
looking at several possibilities including using a HP 105B as the oscillator
and building a comparator circuit to control the unit (TAPR boards perhaps)
as well as Brooks Shera's circuit using a spare 10811 as the oscillator.

I would very much like to see your schematic.  You can send it to
jltran at worldnet.att.net.

Thanks,

Joe