[time-nuts] Thunderbolts -- just about gone!

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sat Jun 21 20:38:18 EDT 2008

All, the response to the Thunderbolt GPSDO offer has been, to put it
mildly, overwhelming.

Over 90 orders have been received in just the few hours since I posted
the message.

We really don't know how many units we will have available; it's
something around 100 but until Tom checks them all we won't know for sure.

So, anybody who hasn't ordered yet may or may not be out of luck.  We'll
keep the order page open for another day or so, but at this point, any
new order should be considered as a "waiting list, if available" order.
 Of course, TAPR won't charge your credit card unless/until there is a
unit ready to ship to you.

Also, realize that Tom is checking these units before sending them to
TAPR, and it may take several weeks for all the orders to be filled.
Please be patient.

And, please, as well as thanking Tom Van Baak for making this great deal
possible, give a round of applause to John Koster, TAPR's office
manager, who volunteered for this task!  I'm not sure he realized what
he was getting himself into...

John