[time-nuts] Thunderbolt meets ntpd

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 10:59:05 EDT 2008

I have written a little (2500 line) C program that parses all the Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt-E massages.  I'll post it after I scrub  some code that can't be shared.  The program is actually written in Quick-C for DOS.  Sholld be easy to port to Linux by changing the serial I/O routines.  They are currently PC specific interrupt driven serial input queue and a polled serial character output routine.

BTW,  the Thunderbolt-E seems to default to 8-Odd-1.