[time-nuts] Home built cesium clocks???

Predrag Dukic stijena at tapko.de
Sun Jun 29 11:24:14 EDT 2008

Bruce,

Thank You for the links. The first one is out of my reach. Also I
need some time to digest their complex optical scheme and get a grasp
of what is happening there.

The second one is more interesting.  I have gratings, piezo stacks,
and  access to Universitie's machine shop. I only need the diode.

  It is nice that it can be purchased from Thorlabs, but I'll try
ebay first. In few months, something will appear there.

In the meantime I'll start with electronics for  a classic scheme.
One step at a time....

Thanks again.

Predrag