[time-nuts] Launch Notification: NAVSTAR 62 (USA 201)

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Tue Mar 18 09:00:26 EDT 2008

From: "Rob Kimberley" <rk at timing-consultants.com>
Subject: [time-nuts] Launch Notification: NAVSTAR 62 (USA 201)
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 12:26:06 -0000

Hi Rob,

> Interesting comment about capping to a maximum of 31 satellites.
>
> http://www.spaceflightnow.com/delta/d332/

Yes, but I really wonder about the reasoning behind it. Yes, there have been
issues in the use of PRN31 and PRN32 for some receivers. Now that does
receivers is either replaced or upgraded I don't know that there is a remaining
problem with using all PRN codes at the same time. If anyone know of a
particular problem, then let us know. They are indicating user equipment
concerns specifically.

I don't think it is a emitted power issue.

Cheers,
Magnus