[time-nuts] Favorite DC power Supply?

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Sat May 3 04:07:30 EDT 2008

Bert,

the service manual says: "A separate front panel binding post board is
also
included on the unit. It is also available as an assembly-level
replaceable part."

so your claim

> Everything is ready inside for it, with PCB-mounted
> lugs right behind the faceplate. Even jack locations are
> pre-drilled. All you have to do is drill through the thin
> aluminum plate that covers the front.

may indeed be correct for ALL 6632s!

In this case this would be one of the best recommendations that I
received in the last time.

Thanks and 73s de Ulrich, DF6JB

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com