[time-nuts] Fast frequency counting question

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Mon May 5 20:43:57 EDT 2008

I think the potential problem John is pointing out is that if the
performance down to that level is driven by process variations rather than
by circuit design (and therefore assumed to be randomly variable from unit
to unit), how useful is it going to be to measure the heck out of one or a
few unit if you cannot statistically extrapolate the results to the entire
population and be able to predict yield?

Didier KO4BB

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.
6:36 PM