[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Group Buy, part 1

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Tue May 6 12:56:21 EDT 2008

People --

Please DO NOT call or email TAPR about the Thunderbolt group buy!  As I
mentioned in my other message, the office (which is one volunteer) is
knee deep in getting ready for the Dayton Hamvention right now and is
unable to respond.

As I said below -- we will first send ordering information to those who
were on the pre-order list last year, and then will announce how others
may order.  Please stay tuned, but also please don't clog up the TAPR inbox!

Thanks,

John
----