[time-nuts] Datum/Symmetricom BC637PCI Time andFrequencyProcessor

Björn Gabrielsson bg at lysator.liu.se
Tue May 6 15:15:40 EDT 2008

I had it running on an winXP disc that crashed a few months ago.

I have an older BC635PCI of the type that had external Trimble
Acutime/Palisade for the GPS enabled versions.

Anyone else with these Bancomm/Datum/Symmetricom PCI-cards wanting to run
them on Linux/*BSD? Should be able to be a great timesource for an
ntp-server. Maybe even more interesting would be to evaluate timing
accuracy for a normal ntp server.

--

   Björn