[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Group Buy, part 1

d.seiter at comcast.net d.seiter at comcast.net
Wed May 7 02:42:10 EDT 2008

My feelings exactly, I would have done the same except that (1) I already have a Tbolt, and I had so many messages, that I (2) started in the middle of the flood...

The original message should have been worded in such a way to avoid a massive reply.  At this price, I really had to convince myself that I *didn't* need another one!  ;-)

-Dave
From: Chuck Harris <cfharris at erols.com>