[time-nuts] Datum/Symmetricom BC637PCI TimeandFrequencyProcessor

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Wed May 7 05:14:23 EDT 2008

rk at timing-consultants.com writes:

I took  another look for the CDs, but no luck. Can you liaise directly with
Nigel  to see if you can help him out.

---------------------
Hi Rob

Many thanks for looking, it's much appreciated.

I've located what looks to be the earlier Win95/2K version  of the basic demo
software via a link which, for some reason, Google didn't  show on my
original searches.
Ironically, it's a link into the Time-Nuts archives where an answer  some
time ago to a similar question offered the url of a Symmetricom  download.
However, I'm not sure if that would be XP friendly so will contact Greg
direct, and continue to keep my fingers crossed:-)

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR