[time-nuts] Measuring 10 MHz

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Thu May 8 08:54:48 EDT 2008

Hi Martyn:

An important aspect is to properly set the trigger levels for each input.
A mistake I made early on was to ass-u-me that the 1 PPS trigger level should
be half of 5 Volts, i.e. 2.5 volts, but that's very wrong.  The best approach
is to install a BNC-T connector at the front panel and use a scope probe to
look at the signal.  The best place to trigger is at the steepest slope.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.prc68.com/P/Prod.html  Products I make and sell
http://www.prc68.com/Alpha.shtml  All my web pages listed based on html name