[time-nuts] HP 5370B

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sat May 10 10:43:01 EDT 2008

I knew would get comments on that. I simply did not provide enough
information. I thought most everyone who has done it would know what I was
refering to.

Acuracy of these instruments is not one number, it is a 3 dimensional chart,
and time is the 4th dimension.

Forget I even mentioned it. I do not intend to go into an error analysis
now.

Didier

Checked by AVG.
5:24 PM